How To:Connect a Samsung NC10 to a Television
What you will need
- A netbook, preferably, although not necessarily, a Samsung NC10
- A television with a VGA port
- A VGA cable
- Plug one end of the cable into your netbook and the other into the TV
- In Windows, setup the output by right clicking on your desktop background, select Properties -> Settings
- It might help to go into Advanced -> Monitor and then untick 'Hide modes that this monitor cannot display'
What TV can the NC10 handle?
Read more here:
My TV doesn't have a VGA port, what can I do
There aren't really any ideal solutions for this, there are expensive ways round it but it probably isn't worth the time or effort. When you next upgrade your television check what inputs it can handle. Most modern screens allow direct connection to a PC!